The peer mentoring program is intended to help to guide you through the process of gaining familiarity with the theory and practice of integrative medicine, and also to facilitate partnering with your affiliates within your practice model and mutual learning. Peer mentoring also serves as a valuable resource of clinical and practical know-how.
At functional pathology academy, we hold your hand as a health practitioner to assist you in treating your patients with an integrative approach employing scientifically validated functional pathology testing and evidence-based natural therapy treatments.
As health practitioners, we are obliged to maintain continuing education and are often bombarded with theory rich academic transcripts from our esteemed specialist peers. The problem lies in utilising up-to-date research in your clinical practice.
We aim to provide simple, step-by-step practical clinical guidance to transition your patient with the whole health approach to optimal health.
All education programs structured at three levels
- have not used functional pathology
- not sure which test to perform
- have a complex case are not sure where to start
Need to dig deeper
- got the basics but need to understand the metabolic blocks
- need a comprehensive understanding of functional pathology testing
- it advice and guidance on treatment strategies that is not necessarily geared to a particular company
- know it all but need to keep updated with new research
- have a specialty area of expertise that need developing
- moved your practice to a niche model that requires strategic mentoring
Want to know more?
Get our programs
Understanding your test result
Learn how to read your lab test results with consideration of the specimen source, specimen collection, and interpretation of each of the analytes.
- What does it mean to have a low or high level?
- How does that level affect your physiology and symptoms?
- What do reference ranges mean?
- Is there an optimal range?
Test results are often interpreted in relation to a reference range provided by the laboratory that performs the test.
Making informed medical decisions
More than 60% of all medical decisions are made based on lab testing results. It is important to make informed decisions for healthy outcomes through patient centered care.
Consumers now have the power to order a test and use the plethora of health information through various media to self-diagnosis either inappropriately causing self-damage or to educate their health provider. Often chronically ill patients have much time to study and research their ill-health. Misappropriation of information can take away the patient centred focus to healing by a professional.
Lab testing is a reliable method of offering important information about health status that may assist to diagnose, treat or monitor a patient.
The universe of genetic testing
Functional pathology has advanced and incorporates genetic testing identifying the gene make up which has the potential to revolutionize predictive health outcomes, diagnose, and treat effectively.
Interpretation of test results for patients
Not sure what you test results mean?
Get an interpretation of your test results in an audio recording which you can share with your health care provider.
What you will get
- a detailed description of all your analytes in the test result
- an interpretation of your test results and how it relates to your physiology
- applicable to one test only. Please contact us if you wish to have more than one test results interpreted
As a standalone service, you will get an interpretation of your test results without consideration of your health status, medical history, and medication regimes.
A comprehensive consultation is available to interpret your test results with consideration of all aspects of your medical history and health status.
Interpretation of test results for practitioners
a comprehensive interpretation of test results with consideration of relevant patient history. Troubleshooting and discussion of test results with the aim to mental and guide the practitioner to achieve optimum treatment outcomes. Multiple tests for one patient will be interpreted simultaneously.