Date: 04 Febuary 2021
Topic: Role of the Microbiome in Pharmacy
Organisation: Retail Media Bespoke Publishing for Retail Pharmacy
Invitation from: Margaret Mielczarek, Retail Media
Sponsored by: Vanita Dahia ( Voluntary)
Margaret Mielczarek interviews Vanita Dahia on the:
- Role of the microbiome (and how to improve this through diet) in the prevention and management of chronic disease
- Role of the community pharmacist in this space
- What is the microbiome? What is the difference between the microbiome and microbiota?
- What is the role of the microbiome in terms of health and immunity?
- What is the role of the microbiome in the prevention and management of chronic disease such as diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease or Depression?
- How can we improve our microbiome?
- What role do pre and probiotics play in maintaining a healthy microbiome?
- What is the role of the pharmacist in this space