The clinical value of essential fatty acids has transitioned from no- or low-fat diets to fats being most valuable to the body. The clinical importance of different types of fats in health and disease is well documented and widely accepted. However, there is less knowledge regarding the fundamentals of all other fatty acids, their interrelationships, and connection to fat-soluble nutrient levels.
All fats are not the same. In this webinar, you will learn:
- The basics of essential fatty acids
- Understand the interrelationships of fatty acids
- Therapeutic role of EFA’s
- How to test for essential fatty acid levels and sufficiency
- Interpretation of fatty acid laboratory findings as they relate to clinical conditions, fat-soluble nutrients, and nutrition physical exam findings