Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – Hit the Sweet Spot with Diabetes Control
Why is it important?
Imagine waking up one morning blind in the eyes or losing your toes because of diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is a world-wide epidemic which marries up with obesity.
Excessive sugar consumption is impacting the public health system. There are many advances in early diagnosis of diabetes and combination therapies in Type 2 diabetes for glucose control.
Achieve good glycaemic control and reduction of risk factors by:
- Debunking current popular myths around sugar being the root cause of type 2 diabetes
- Connecting the dots between diabetes and fibre, alcohol, genetics and diet
- Correlating the inter-connectedness between blood sugar and eye disease or chronic kidney disease
What you will learn:
- How big is the sugar and diabetes problem?
- Understanding the glycaemic index
- New advances in diagnosing diabetes way before it starts
- Where is the sweet spot in diabetes?
- Can diabetes be reversed?
- How to manage diabetes conventionally and naturally
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits for CMA and ATMS