- Your desire to learn more about the Integrative Medicine approach to the topic
- Willing to watch and listen to all of the content
- Be interactive and ask questions pertaining to the topic
- Understand why it is important to learn about the topic
- Physiology of the body in relation to the topic
- How to assess the condition or symptoms
- Understanding what the lab results mean
- How to manage with pharmaceutical and natural medicine treatment
- Where to find more information
- Consult with Vanita
- Anyone who wants to make informed choices with their health
- Consumers, patients, family and friends interested in the topic
- Health practitioners, pharmacists, herbalists, naturopaths, doctors
- Not-for-profit Collectives, Groups and Enterprises
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – A Healthy Night’s Sleep
Restore sound sleep with green space, circadian hormones and neurotransmitter rhythms and targeted phytotherapy.
Can’t get off to sleep?
Tired of lying-in bed restless?
Having trouble staying asleep?
Why is it Important?
A third of your life is spent sleeping. Good quality sleep is as food and water to survival. Sleep is our most basic human need: sleep is needed to repair and restore many vital functions in the body.
The dreaded sleep deprivation dilemma is all too familiar. Sleep issues have become a pervasive health problem, and research shows that a lack of sleep affects everything from mental acuity to an increased risk of chronic diseases.
Insomnia is a modern-day epidemic as it affects our current modern day 24/7 society which is linked to device additions, night work or the feeling that our day-to-day life does not allow for sleep.
Circadian rhythms of sleep hormones play a primary role in quality of sleep. Does noise and air pollution or a lack of green space affect sleep?
In this webinar, you will learn:
✔ How important sleep is for health
✔ Impact of green space in sleep
✔ Measuring circadian rhythms and sleep hormones
✔ How to achieve a good night’s sleep with herbs, micronutrients and hormones
Video Recording – A Healthy Night’s Sleep
Presentation slides – A Healthy Night’s Sleep
Certificate of Attendance
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits. Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.