Vanita Dahia is available for online and in person speaking events as an key note speaker, educator, workshop facilitator and developer.
Vanita specializes in speaking about
- Integrative Medicine
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Functional Pathology
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Natural and Herbal Medicine
- Health topics for health practitioners and the community
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
I deliver integrative medicine in a practical and clinically relevant manner allowing you to implement her strategies right away.
She is also detailed in explaining biochemistry, physiology and anatomy of an organ system so you get an overview or an in-depth study of a topic.
Vanita Dahia is a well recognised speaker, presenter and mentor at National and International industry events, peer education bodies and the community at large.
I have spoken and taught thousands of delegates world-wide in English and Japanese (with translators) with great reviews. I am the Lead Clinical Educator for NutriPath Pathology Services nationally and internationally. I am regularly invited as a key note speaker, workshop coordinator and mentor.
Keynote speaker repertoire
I have prepared bespoke presentations for a range of audiences including a wide audience of health practitioners – doctors, pharmacists, naturopaths, nutritionists and allied health practitioners, not-for-profit organisations, health focus community groups, Pharmacy Society of Australia, the public community and clients.
Featured Guest Speaking
- Vanita speaks at Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Vanita speaks at Nutrisearch, New Zealand
- Vanita speaks at Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
- Vanita speaks at National Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Vanita speaks at International Events
- Vanita speaks at Community Health Support Groups
- Vanita speaks at Optimal Rx
- Vanita speaks at Industry Events
- Vanita in Podcasts and Media Presentations
Vanita is an educator, presenter, podcaster and workshop facilitator at:
Would you like to Invite Vanita to speak at your event?
Vanita speaks to community groups, professional practitioner groups and industry events.