- Your desire to learn more about the Integrative Medicine approach to the topic
- Willing to watch and listen to all of the content
- Be interactive and ask questions pertaining to the topic
- Understand why it is important to learn about the topic
- Physiology of the body in relation to the topic
- How to assess the condition or symptoms
- Understanding what the lab results mean
- How to manage with pharmaceutical and natural medicine treatment
- Where to find more information
- Consult with Vanita
- Anyone who wants to make informed choices with their health
- Consumers, patients, family and friends interested in the topic
- Health practitioners, pharmacists, herbalists, naturopaths, doctors
- Not-for-profit Collectives, Groups and Enterprises
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – How Healthy is your Vagina?
The vagina consists of trillions of microorganisms, mostly bacteria, plus some fungi and viruses. The microbiome resides in the gut, oral mucosa, and the vagina.
Why is it Important?
The vaginal microbiome is a complex ecosystem in the female reproductive tract.
Vaginal infections or sexually transmitted diseases will develop when the vaginal microbiome is out of balance. Specific lactobacilli symbionts restore a health microbiome and maintain the pH of the vaginal mucosa.
In this webinar, you will learn:
✔ Why do you get vaginal infections?
✔ What kind of infection? Is it bacterial, fungal or viral?
✔ How to measure the viral microbiome, inflammation, pH, and infections?
✔ Pharmaceutical and natural management of vaginal infections
Video Recording – How Healthy is your Vagina?
Presentation slides – How Healthy is your Vagina?
Certificate of Attendance
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits. Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.
We welcome your feedback, comments, suggestions or questions. Vanita will respond at her earliest convenience. Although Vanita loves to have in-depth conversations on current studies and research pertaining to the topic presented, she will charge for her time if extensive research or time is required to respond to you.