- Your desire to learn more about the Integrative Medicine approach to the topic
- Willing to watch and listen to all of the content
- Be interactive and ask questions pertaining to the topic
- Understand why it is important to learn about the topic
- Physiology of the body in relation to the topic
- How to assess the condition or symptoms
- Understanding what the lab results mean
- How to manage with pharmaceutical and natural medicine treatment
- Where to find more information
- Consult with Vanita
- Anyone who wants to make informed choices with their health
- Consumers, patients, family and friends interested in the topic
- Health practitioners, pharmacists, herbalists, naturopaths, doctors
- Not-for-profit Collectives, Groups and Enterprises
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – Pain Pain Go Away
Persistent Pain Plagues our Population
Why is it important?
One in five Australians are reported to be living with chronic pain. Despite causing suffering, pain is a critical component of the body’s defence system.
Be it physical or emotional is nature, it is part of a rapid warning relay instructing the motor neurons of the central nervous system to minimise detected physical harm.
In this webinar, you will learn:
✔ Types of pain
✔ Measuring pain
✔ Devices used for pain management
✔ Pharmaceutical and natural pain management therapies
Video – Pain Pain Go Away
Presentation Slides – Pain Pain Go Away
Certificate of Attendance
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits. Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.