- Your desire to learn more about the Integrative Medicine approach to the topic
- Willing to watch and listen to all of the content
- Be interactive and ask questions pertaining to the topic
- Understand why it is important to learn about the topic
- Physiology of the body in relation to the topic
- How to assess the condition or symptoms
- Understanding what the lab results mean
- How to manage with pharmaceutical and natural medicine treatment
- Where to find more information
- Consult with Vanita
- Anyone who wants to make informed choices with their health
- Consumers, patients, family and friends interested in the topic
- Health practitioners, pharmacists, herbalists, naturopaths, doctors
- Not-for-profit Collectives, Groups and Enterprises
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – The Fundamental Truth about Good Oils
Why is it important?
Take the confusion out of healthy versus bad fats or oils. The clinical importance of essential omega-3 fatty acids as core building blocks of cell membranes and cellular communication are paramount in health and disease.
Fatty acid abnormalities are found in people with pain and inflammation, heart disease, depression and behaviour disorders.
This webinar is designed to iron out the classes or essential fatty acids (EFA’s), the inflammatory cascade and differentiate between pro- vs anti-inflammatory EFA’s
In this webinar, you will learn:
✔ Interrelationship between fatty acids
✔ Therapeutic value of EFA’s
✔ Clinical signs to assess fatty acid balance
✔ Testing for EFA levels
✔ Understanding the lab results
✔ Decipher which oils are best for you
Video – The Fundamental Truth about Good Oils
Presentation Slides – The Fundamental Truth about Good Oils
Certificate of Attendance
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits. Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.