- Your desire to learn more about the Integrative Medicine approach to the topic
- Willing to watch and listen to all of the content
- Be interactive and ask questions pertaining to the topic
- Understand why it is important to learn about the topic
- Physiology of the body in relation to the topic
- How to assess the condition or symptoms
- Understanding what the lab results mean
- How to manage with pharmaceutical and natural medicine treatment
- Where to find more information
- Consult with Vanita
- Anyone who wants to make informed choices with their health
- Consumers, patients, family and friends interested in the topic
- Health practitioners, pharmacists, herbalists, naturopaths, doctors
- Not-for-profit Collectives, Groups and Enterprises
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – The Power of Natural Medicine in OCD
Obsessive compulsive disorder is a condition of uncontrollable, recurring, unreasonable thoughts and behaviours.
Why is it Important?
Though it occurs in about 2% of the population, OCD always presents with underlying fear and anxiety. The repetitive thoughts and actions in OCD lead to addictions. We must change our thoughts in order the change the addictions. Addiction is an attempt to escape suffering and shame preceded the addiction.
Establishing the predictive markers in neurotransmission pathways can elucidate the imbalances of brain chemistry in OCD to reveals while one OCD sufferer suffers anxiety and another may have depression.
In this webinar, you will learn:
✔ Types of OCD
✔ Identification of brain chemical imbalances in OCD
✔ The science behind nutrient imbalances in OCD
✔ How to manage OCD naturally
Video – The Power of Natural Medicine in OCD
Presentation Slides – The Power of Natural Medicine in OCD
Certificate of Attendance
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits. Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.