- Your desire to learn more about the Integrative Medicine approach to the topic
- Willing to watch and listen to all of the content
- Be interactive and ask questions pertaining to the topic
- Understand why it is important to learn about the topic
- Physiology of the body in relation to the topic
- How to assess the condition or symptoms
- Understanding what the lab results mean
- How to manage with pharmaceutical and natural medicine treatment
- Where to find more information
- Consult with Vanita
- Anyone who wants to make informed choices with their health
- Consumers, patients, family and friends interested in the topic
- Health practitioners, pharmacists, herbalists, naturopaths, doctors
- Not-for-profit Collectives, Groups and Enterprises
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series – Understanding Female Hormones
Women experience hormonal fluctuations throughout their lives as they transition from puberty and fertility to menopause. Sex hormones affect mood.
Why is it Important?
Fluctuating hormones drive conditions like PMS, PMDD and menopausal hot flushes. There are many clinical challenges affected by fluctuating gonadal hormones like estrogens and progesterone.
When hormones are in balance, a woman can feel energised and emotionally stable.
In this webinar, you will learn:
✔ Travel through the cascade of hormones in a cycle
✔ What does it mean to have low of high levels of hormones
✔ How progesterone and estrogens orchestrate with androgens in vitality, sexual health, mood and wellbeing.
✔ Complex female hormonal conditions like PCOS, endometriosis and fibroids
✔ Bring hormones into harmony with natural medicine and pharmaceutical management strategies
Video – Understanding Female Hormones
Presentation Slides – Understanding Female Hormones
Certificate of Attendance
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits. Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.