Complete Microbiome Mapping (CMM)
Intelligently designed for advanced assessment of the microbiome.
Why is this important?
The study of the microbiome has transformed of late from culture techniques to genome and PCR techniques. The Human Microbiome Project and research around the globe have characterized the GI microbiome. More than ever before, we are keenly aware of the health benefits and disease risks brought about by the microorganisms that inhabit the GI tract.
The microbes in the human body are collectively known as the human Microbiome or more aptly the “second genome”. Composed of more than a 100 trillion microorganisms, the human microbiome outnumber human eukaryotic cells by 100 plus fold.
This microbiome, as it’s called, can have so much influence on other parts of our body that it’s becoming recognised as an organ in its own right – and changes to its complex ecosystem are linked to an array of problems including inflammatory bowel disease, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, autism, depression and anxiety.
Significant advances have been made in understanding the composition and functional capabilities of the gut microbiota and its roles in SIBO, SIFO, leaky gut, food intolerances, IBS and IBD.
Genomic and PCR technology now has the capacity to view the microbiome to the species level using single plex technology, and functionality of the gut, digestion, inflammation and many more parameters.
The complete microbiome mapping (CMM) is the first and only stool test in the world to be running full quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) on multiple GI targets, including pathogenic and opportunistic bacteria, worms, yeasts, parasites, and comprehensive antibiotic resistant genes, alongside intestinal health, digestive, and immune markers.
Introducing CMM and all associated gastrointestinal functional pathology assessment options to once and for all, get the complete in-depth screen.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Gastrointestinal complete Microbial mapping technology
• Detailed interpretation of lab results
• Case study in a practically relevant clinical context
• Management of the gut using CMM results
- An interest in learning about microbial ecology in the gut
- Computer or device with internet connection
- Download resource documents
- If a test is discussed in this webinar, it’s a great idea to order a test kit from Nutripath Pathology services or a lab of your choice. Familiarize yourself with understanding lab test results so that you can be equipped to assist your clients to identify metabolic blocks, monitor progression of treatment and to achieve optimal health.
- Note any questions you may have
- Need further guidance? Book a mentoring session to enhance your knowledge or case study
- Want to understand your test results? Book interpret my results session