Amino Acids are the cornersone derivatives of essential neurotransmitters to support sleep and mental health.
Serotonin, Dopamine and GABA are synthesised in the body by specific amino acids. In these 2 lessons, we reveal the biochemical role of amino acids and essential nutrients that influence mood, manage depression and anxiety and treat insomnia.
Amino acids play a vital role in regulating the immune system and the gut microbiome. It is within the gut microbiota that neurotransmitters like Serotonin and GABA are synthesised.
The Power of Amino Acids in Mood and Gut Health consists of 2 lesssons.
Amino Acids in Mental Health and Insomnia
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Therapeutic role of amino acids in mental health
- Interpretation of results in a functional format for ease of interpretation
- Amino acids in insomnia
- Patient specific customized amino acid therapy
Video Duration: 39:20mins
Targeted Amino Acid Therapy in the Gut Brain Axis
In this lesson, you will learn:
- amino acids role in the gut microbiota
- which amino acids drive neurotransmitter production
- amino acids influencing the gut microbiome
- synthesis and metabolism of amino acids influencing immune system
Video Duration: 17:07