Integrative Medicine encompasses the allopathic and natural medicine paradigms and has a valuable role in treating any functional, structural, mental or emotional imbalance with its broad range of remedies, as well as working beautifully as an adjunct to many other alternative and orthodox therapies.
Conventional or Allopathic medicine is aimed at addressing the end stage of disease with band aid interventions using pharmaceuticals. This invites a concept of poly-pharmacy, a need for additional prescriptions to either enhance the drugs used or counter the side effects of the drugs being taken.
We have made huge advances in allopathic medicine particularly in regard to innovative surgical procedures, stem cell therapy and the like. However, the consumer is equipped with a plethora of knowledge and a vast database of studies, diagnostics, treatments and natural interventions at a click of a button to further confuse their doctor.
Address Underlying Causes
Integrative medicine has the capacity to address the underlying causative factors associated with the patients’ health concerns and correct the chemistries with natural and allopathic treatment approaches which can be custom tailored to the individual.
Healthcare is moving very fast with integrating the conventional and natural health models, transforming healthcare, one patient at a time.
Innovation in Healthcare
Among the fastest-growing medical specialties in the world, Integrative medicine is an innovation in healthcare, blazing new advancements in advanced preventive medicine. Integrative medicine is founded on advancements in science, pathology and medical technologies, integration of many health modalities in complex and chronic health conditions.
The goal of Integrative medicine is not to merely prolong the total years of an individual’s life, but to ensure that those years are enjoyed in a productive and vital fashion.
Interpretation of Test Results
Establish the pieces of the puzzle that is missing with functional pathology. Prioritize the most cost effective way of finding the root cause of your health condition.
Understand what your lab test results mean with consideration of the specimen source, specimen collection, and interpretation of each of the analytes.
How Vanita Brings It Together
Vanita works collaboratively with the medical fraternity, functional pathology and allied health services in provision of numerous services which are well established in Australia under the strict guidelines and regulations of Therapeutics Goods Administration (Australian equivalent to FDA in USA) and our professional governing bodies.
Integrative Medicine consultation
Welcome to optimal health and vitality naturally.
We will empower you to take the necessary steps, use a science based model of assessment and evidence based natural medicine treatment protocols designed for you.
New to Integrative Medicine?
- Not quite sure and want to know more? Is your service right for me?
- Have been to many health practitioners and still sick?
Learn more – “I am feeling stuck, I’ve been on a healing journey for many years”
Feeling intimidated with my health advice – I often get told “I could open a pharmacy or health food shop with all the goodies I have already”
Feeling sick – “I need to get to the bottom of why I feel sick and tired, what is the cause of my ill-health?”
What are the steps in an Integrative Medicine Consultation?
- Book a complimentary Discovery call to see how Vanita might assist you in your health
- An Initial consultation (up to 1 hr) involves you completing health intake forms and questionnaires detailing your medication and supplement regime, allergies, health concerns, review of past lab tests, diet and lifestyle
- You will receive detailed report on initial findings, discussion of current health status, assessments that may need to be performed, and appropriate supplementation if required.
- Vanita will review your teat results and map out a staged step by step natural treatment approach with supplementary researched information, diet and lifestyle advise and “hold your hand” through the process to achieve optimal health.
- Vanita will assist you in getting off your supplements upon review.
As a pharmacist and naturopath, I ensure that your Dr’s medication does not fight with the regime we will implement, take consideration of drug-herb interactions, drug-nutrient depletions, and potentiators and inhibitors of your pharmaceutical medication.
We have a strategic style of assessing your health through not only your symptoms, but through functional pathology using external laboratories to identify your unique chemical imbalances, treat your health concerns, and monitor your progress with a guided coaching approach.
I have worked with 1000’s of clients over a span of 40 plus years. I have assisted clients with complex conditions tailoring medication for individual needs.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your condition and symptoms you are experiencing.
You will get a report detailing:
- Goals of treatment
- Discussion of your health history
- Natural prescriptive protocol
- Diet and lifestyle advice
- Prioritization of lab testing that will assist us in understanding which markers like stress, microorganisms or toxins are leading to the imbalances in your body
- Further investigations or questionnaires to delve deeper into your health concerns
- Appropriate referrals to other health professionals as required
- We will schedule a follow up consultation to review your results, progress and treatment plan intelligently designed for you.
- See how others have benefited from our services (testimonials)
Please note that we do not offer health advice via email. We can however, advise you upon your consultation package best suited to you.