Phytotherapy in Mental Health for International Conference on Traditional Medicine and Phytochemistry (TEDMED)
Date: 13 July 2021
Topic: Phytotherapy in Mental Health
Organisation:International Conference on Traditional Medicine and Phytochemistry (TEDMED)
Session: 2:00pm – 3.00pm
Invitation from:Trapti G
Sponsored by: Volunteer
Video Recording: https://player.vimeo.com/video/580182456
Password for Video access: Archiv@20
Why is it Important?
Mental Health, neuro-chemistry and neuroplasticity have become burgeoning markets in an integrative practice today perhaps due to greater public awareness of mental health concerns or the innovative science behind neuro-transmission pathways, nutrient and genetic constructs. In the neurological system, hormones, adrenals, nutrients and genetics are synergistic with neurotransmitters – modulating their production, signaling and metabolism.
Because of this complex interplay, testing the clinical triggers and neurotransmitters together is the ideal way to generate a more precise assessment.
The lab variants will offer a diagnostic edge allowing for zeroing on targeted therapies best suited for your anxious, stressed or depressed patient.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Functional assessments of neurotransmission pathways
• Understanding metabolic and biochemical markers in pathology testing
• The role of nutrients in restoration of brain biochemistry
• Phytotherapeutic, nutritional, amino acid and herbal management options to restore optimal neurotransmitter balance
• Putting brain chemistry into perspective in a clinical practice