Nutrient Power of Copper and Zinc in Mental Health
Why is this important?
Mental Health management has made great advances in recent times with increased awareness and incidence of stress, anxiety, depression and more complex conditions. The emphasis on pharmaceuticals and statistics on its efficacy has led to interest in published options of both mind body medicine paradigms as well as targeted nutritional therapy.
Dr. William Walsh’s research on the nutrient power of Zinc, copper and its relationship with ceruloplasmin, Histamine, Vit D and methylation has opened the doors to identifying nutrient blocks in mental health.
The study of nutrients can help identify biochemical imbalances commonly associated with psychiatric symptoms, which can be treated with protocols of nutrient therapy.
Copper overload has become increasingly common, due in part to the widespread use of oral contraceptives containing estrogen, our ubiquitous exposure to xeno-estrogens (chemical compounds that mimic estrogen found in plastics and petrochemicals), and growth hormones fed to animals, as well as copper fungicides and widespread zinc deficiency secondary to malabsorption related to compromised gut health.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Recent scientific advances, particularly in the molecular biology of the brain to provide a road map for the development of effective, natural, drug-free therapies that do not produce serious side effects.
- Science-based nutrient therapy system that can help people diagnosed with mental disorders.
- Unpacking specific markers in Functional pathology contained in blood, urine, or saliva revealing brain-changing nutrient imbalances in patients diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, behaviour disorders, depression, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- How to read, interpret and treat a Pfeiffer test, that is the role of Copper, Zinc, Ceruloplasmin on Histamine, Homocysteine and methylation factors.
- Nutrient therapies tailored to specific types of brain chemistries and advances in the latest nutrient based targeted therapies.
- Why Pfeiffer
- Symptoms of Cu:Zn imbalance
- Copper toxicity
Video Duration: 28:37 minutes
- Testing of nutrients
- Understanding Pfeiffer profile results
- Management of Zinc and copper imbalances
Video Duration: 10:48 minutes
This offering provides CPD continuing professional development credits for