Hit the sweet spot with diabetes control
Alchemy of Health Webinar Series
Why is it important?
Imagine waking up one morning blind in the eyes or losing your toes because of diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is a world-wide epidemic which marries up with obesity.
Excessive sugar consumption is impacting the public health system. There are many advances in early diagnosis of diabetes and combination therapies in Type 2 diabetes for glucose control.
Achieve good glycaemic control and reduction of risk factors by:
- Debunking current popular myths around sugar being the root cause of type 2 diabetes
- Connecting the dots between diabetes and fibre, alcohol, genetics and diet
- Correlating the inter-connectedness between blood sugar and eye disease or chronic kidney disease
What you will learn:
- How big is the sugar and diabetes problem?
- Understanding the glycaemic index
- New advances in diagnosing diabetes way before it starts
- Where is the sweet spot in diabetes?
- Can diabetes be reversed?
- How to manage diabetes conventionally and naturally
This offering can provide CPD continuing professional development credits for CMA and ATMS on request.